Application for updating firmware of Stm32 CPU via usb cable using USB DFU protocol.
Realization of the application is based on next documents from company STMicroelectronics.
1. AN2606 STM32 microcontroller system memory boot mode
2. AN3156 USB DFU protocol used in the STM32 bootloader
How to use application.
You mobile device must support USB-OTG.
1. Connect Stm32 board with your mobile device by USB-OTG cable
2. Activate bootloader mode for Stm32. How to do this read in AN2606. In general you should set pins BOOT0 and BOOT1 in correct combination according to model of your CPU.
1. Select file with firmware you want to write.
- Firmware file should be in one of following format
- Intel hex
- Motorola S-Record
- DfuSe (STMicroelectronics DFU format)
- Raw binary
2. Set writing options you need. You can select next options
- Erase only necessary pages
- Unset readout protection if need
- Go CPU after programming
3. Press button "Load file to flash" and wait for finish of operation.
Additionally next operations is available in application
- Checking flash for blank
- Compare flash with file.
You can select this operation via appropriated point in menu.
Application is checked on next CPU:
RESTRICTION OF USING
You can make till 30 firmware uploading fully free.
After you achieved this limit you can purchase one of two services
1. additional 100 uploading
2. unlimited using of application.