CACI SteelBox, mobile end-to-end secure communication service offered to the customers.
***** YOU MUST ACQUIRE A VALID LICENSE DIRECTLY FROM Offered By CACI International Inc. TO USE SteelBox *****
SteelBox is a secure communication solution for end-to-end encryption of voice calls and instant messages to protect you from the threat of eavesdropping. The SteelBox app for iOS connects calls quickly, keeps them secure and ensures excellent voice quality. SteelBox is an independently validated and certified encrypted mobile communications tool for the communications of official Secret/Classified/Restricted/Confidential data over voice and IM. SteelBox is adopted by many leading world governments for the protection of National Security through secure mobile communications.
Key features include:
- Secured with strong data-in-transit (DIT) and data-at-rest (DAR) encryption
- Common Criteria certified and NIAP Protection Profile compliant with NATO Approval
- Connection to customer PBX, conferencing server and PSTN, allowing for core functionalities such as breakout calling, break-in calling, and secure conferencing
- Supports dual layers of encryption across data channels, complies with SUITE B cryptography requirements, and FIPS 140-2 (NIST)
- Instantaneous call setup with ultra-fast key agreement and superb voice quality
- On-premise installation of the backend provides full system sovereignty and control for the customer to meet compliance requirements (hosted solution available)
- MDM/EMM-agnostic; however, best when paired with CACI UEM
- Remote deployment and simple user management through a user-friendly, centralized admin portal