This free math app is a statistical calculator with various functions:
- Statistics: You are able to calculate the mean, median, variance, maximum and minimum for a set of numbers.
Calculate things such as:
- Arithmetic Mean (average)
- Geometric Mean
- First Quartile
- Third Quartile
- Interquartile Range
- Sample Standard Deviation
- Population Standard Deviation
- Sample Variance
- Population Variance
- Coefficient of Variance
Also with this statistics calculator, permutations and combinations are included:
- Subfactorial (or Derangements)
- Permutation with repetition allowed
- Combination with repetition allowed
- Indistinguishable Permutations
- Statistical Distributions: You are able to calculate the values of different Statistical Distributions. The following distributions are available: Binomial Distribution, Normal Distribution, Students t-Distribution, F-Distribution, Exponential Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Chi Squared Distribution
- Frequency Table: You are able to create a frequency table for a list of numbers. Just enter the numbers, separated by comma.
Best mathematical tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn statistics and probability theory.
Note: Statistics is the study of the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.
Probability theory is the branch of mathematics concerned with probability, the analysis of random phenomena. The central objects of probability theory are random variables, stochastic processes, and events.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.