Startup Timer is a freeware app that measures exactly how long it takes for Windows to fully start.
- Measures how long it takes for the entire system to fully start up.
- Supports Windows Dark Mode.
- Supports comparing your results with other users. See the Leaderboard below.
- Freeware and lightweight.
- No bells and whistles. No nonsense.
Startup Timer provides two measurements: How long it takes for Windows to show Desktop, and also, how long it takes for the system to fully start. We define a system being fully started when the CPU usage has dropped under 5%.
What's new in version 1.0
ReleaseSeptember 12, 2022
Date AddedSeptember 12, 2022
Operating SystemsWindows 10, Windows 8, Windows 11, Windows, Windows 7