We have 2 Camping and Touring sites on Stanwix Park, Criffel and Skiddaw.
All pitches are hard standing with fine pea gravel for better drainage. During wet weather cars must be parked in the car park.
Criffel Site has a campers kitchen with worktops, sinks, electric hobs and microwaves.
On the main park is a laundry with washing and drying facilities.
We have some pitches that cater for motorhomes up to 25ft or longer but you must notify the office at time of booking.
All pitches have Electric (240 volt, 10 amp), water, sewage, hook-ups and chemical disposal points.
Free hot and cold-water in both toilet blocks which include washbasins, toilets, showers and bath cubicles as standard.
Only two dogs per pitch are allowed, charged at 3 each per day and must be kept under strict control on a lead at all times.
Booking in advance is advisable to guarantee a pitch. Pitches are numbered, if you have a favourite pitch number, we will do our best to oblige.
Features of the app...
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with iOS push notifications.
* View our business timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the business to report important issues.
* Add to your iOS contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand