St. Francis Academy, Motihari, is a Christian Catholic Minority institution established in 2008 under the patronage of St. Francis, is managed and administered by a religious, charitable society engaged in educational and social work. It is an unaided minority, co-educational institution, where boys and girls grow up together in a healthy atmosphere of equality and mutual respect. This Order, founded by St. Francis of Assisi, came into existence in Italy in the 13th century. The members are spread out in almost all the countries of the world.
1. Integral growth of the students with special emphasis on religious values, moral character and self-discipline.
2. Preparing young students for life through knowledge and experience of the transcendent, cultural and religious tolerance, eco-sensitivity, intellectual development and responsible citizenship.
3. Promoting the welfare of the nation by inculcating the true spirit of the Constitution of India.
4. Facilitating active learning, making it creative and joyful.
5. Enabling the children to think, reason out and make decisions. Applying academic knowledge to life-situations.