Unlike other fitness apps, Sqwod uses the science of HIRT to get results in the shortest time possible.
Brought to you by the author of Urban Calisthenics and the only man to have trained every branch of the U.S. Military, Tee Major.
Sqwod's workouts are based on the scientific studies of H.I.R.T. training, which provides the maximum benefit in the shortest time possible. High-Intensity Resistance Training is essentially strength training for fat loss.
Inspired by elite military training and backed by science, Sqwod is a community in your pocket, motivating you to test your boundaries, discover your greatness, learn new techniques, and master total control over your body.
No matter your goal, we have your back. We distilled the essence of competitive energy, the drive to succeed, and the search for purpose and self-respect into an app that will motivate you to come back every day for daily workouts and challenges. Start your free trial today.
Fitness Tracker - Easy way to track progress:
- Access scheduled and completed workouts easily.
- 1-click add a workout to calendar
- Track progress by the minute, week, month, all-time.
HIRT Workouts - Scientifically backed results:
- HIRT training builds muscle and keeps muscle while burning fat.
- Complete fitness covered: strength, cardio, core, mobility.
- Intense circuits in as little as 5 minutes.
- Train with easy-to-follow along with video and timer.
- Train with bodyweight (no-equipment) or with kettlebells, dumbbells, speed step, and more.
- Take the mobile app with you on travel.
- Customizable workouts - build your own HIRT or HIIT workouts.
- Targeted workouts - workouts by level, equipment, and goal.
Motivation & Community - The Sqwod:
- Workout alarm so you never miss a WOD (workout of the day)
- Play Spotify or Apple Music during your workout
- Schedule workouts months in advance to stay on track
- Gain followers and follow others on their workout journey
- Participate in fitness challenges
- Educational articles and content covering fitness, nutrition, and more.
Enable Apple Health with your Apple Watch to keep track of all your activity in the SQWOD app.