Bliss is not something to be got. On the other hand you are always Bliss.This desire [for Bliss] is born of the sense of incompleteness. To whom is this sense of incompleteness? Enquire. In deep sleep you were blissful. Now you are not so. What has interposed between that Bliss and this non-bliss? It is the ego. Seek its source and find you are Bliss.
A person who neither rejoices upon achieving something pleasant nor laments upon obtaining something unpleasant, who is self-intelligent, unbewildered, and who knows the science of God, is to be understood as already situated in Transcendence.
The first symptom of a self-realized soul is that he is not illusioned by the false identification of the body with his true self. He knows perfectly well that he is not this body, but is the fragmental portion of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore he is not joyful in achieving something nor does he lament in loosing anything which is related to his body. These Realized Souls are our Spiritual Legends.
Dailypedia has selected many of these Legendary Realized & Enlightened Masters to catalyst your Spiritual Awakening:
- Deepak Chopra
- Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Ramana Maharshi
- Paramahansa Yogananda
We have handpicked their most powerful quotes & created an epic Dailypedia App
The app has some nice features:
- Browse Dailytunes now & set them as your app tune!
- Weekly planner to set different tune for different day!
- Set Daily tunes as Ringtone or Alarm Tone!
- Share daily quote on social network & using other messaging tools
- Listen to background music, to create a serene environment
- Set an alarm to receive daily quote notification
- Add Quotes to your favorites
- Copy the quote to Clipboard
- In app purchase (to make the application Ad free)
- Look at other Dailypedia Apps
Download now & celebrate the Legacy of our Legendary & Awakened Spiritual Masters!