The App uses a microphone to create a new experience of the sound environment.
The interface uses the camera and the input volume from the microphone of a mobile phone. A program detects the sounds around us, and analyzes their volume, frequency, peak, pitch and time. All we need to do is explore the soundscape to detect sounds and listen to the transformation by the App.
Some things to consider while listening:
1. Depending on volume, the effect of reverberation will be applied.
2. Peaks will trigger sounds to play.
3. The higher frequencies will focus listening on a frequency center.
4. Voice will play sounds.
5. The effects applied depend on the duration of the sound being analyzed.
6. Use headphones to play with the application. (Or else there will be feedback).