Spades Offline - Single Player Card Games is a free version of classic free spades trick-taking card game.
Spades is a 52-card trick-taking game similar to Hearths, Bridge and Euchre. This is a free spades game and easy to play!
Spades Offline - Single Player is very fast and responsive, with card animation for a more realistic gameplay.
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES OF THIS FREE GAME
- Play singleplayer
- Play offline
- No need for Internet connection
- Entertaining gameplay and high quality card physics!
- HD graphics, amazing Card Physics!
- The most real and correct official rules for pairs and solo!
- Play against computer players (AI)
- Improved AI and score summary
- Nice and simple gameplay
- 5 game modes
- Game design is optimized for all smartphones
- Can be played on both Tablet and Phone
- Portrait and Landscape orientation
5 GAME MODES
Spades Offline - Single Player Card Games allows you to play at your pace and level.
Whether you're a beginner or a pro, Spades Offline is ideal for all Spades players and card games lovers.
Spades Offline - SinglePlayer Card Games Options:
- Option to enable disable nil and blind nil
- Penalty for 10 bags (5 if solo)
- Penalty for failing nil/blind nil
- Requiring spades to be broken
- Round limit - endless to 15
- No turn limit - take as long as you like for a turn
- Multiple winning/losing scores
Love trick taking card games? This free Spades game is just for you!
Download Spades Offline - SinglePlayer for free !
TRUE FANS OF Spades Offline - Single Player Card Games?
Your opinion is important to us! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us on Facebook - www.fb.com/vipspades.
This game is intended for an adult audience and does not offer real money gambling or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. Practice or success at social gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.
The game is optimized for high-end devices, however you will get great experience with all other phones and tablets.
On some low-end devices is possible to see flicker or the screen.