Most intuitive satellite tracker to see International Space Station(ISS), Starlink and others using AR, augmented reality technology.
This simulates a way of satellite on top of reality through the camera and map.
Not only satellites, planets, fixed stars, galaxies, black hole, spacecrafts (Voyager1, Voyager2, New Horizons, Starman etc.), tweets and even world cities are shown as if earth was transparent.
Displaying geostationary orbits will also be very helpful when you adjust a parabolic dish antenna.
It connects Twitter too. So you can share excitements of finding satellites and weather conditions with others all over the world.
Apple Watch app and "Today" widget are also available. They show simple lists of satellites' passes.
Full version without Ads and with Iridium flares is available.
* Simulates way of satellite on top of the camera view and the map.
* Displays orbits and current positions of satellites and users' messages on the world map.
* Satellite prediction calendar
* Displays fixed stars, galaxies, a black hole, spacecrafts, geostationary orbits and cities through Earth over the camera view (You can choose visibilities of each layers)
* Supports offline
* Newly launched satellites will be added automatically
* Sends notification 1 hour before each pass
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.