Our spa music app is used by listeners for yoga, massage, meditation, reading as a method of stress management to bring about a state of ecstasy or to create a peaceful atmosphere in their home or other environments, and is associated with environmentalism and New Age spirituality
Our free application contains the following sounds:
- 1 Spa Background Music.
- 2 Evening Meditation.
- 3 Relaxing Harp Music.
- 4 Music for Stress Relief.
- 5 Soft Relax.
- 6 Morning Relaxing Music.
- 7 Zen Spirit.
- 8 Perfect day.
- 9 Bamboo Flute.
- 10 Music Therapy.
Close your eyes, put on the headphones and choose one of the natural sounds and relax or sleep better.
Our app has the following features:
- Work offline. You dont need internet connection.
- Absolutely free.
- You could remove ads for extra money.
- High quality nature sounds.
- Amazing HD background pictures.
- Control playback from the lock screen or notifications menu.
- This has a sleep timer. Only set the timer for 30 minutes and you always asleep before the timer goes off.
- Play sounds in background.
- Mute on incoming calls.
- Free for download mp3 files.
- Individual volume control
- Its very relaxing!
This app is for those who:
- Suffering from terrible insomnia.
- Want sleep better.
- Doing yoga exercises and meditation.
- Learn to breath correctly.
- Have Tinnitus
- Want to get rid of stress and anxiety.
- Improve concentration.
Music therapy is the use of sounds to improve health or functional outcomes. Music therapy is a creative arts therapy, consisting of a process in which a music therapist uses melodies and all of its facetsphysical, emotional, mental, social, aesthetic, and spiritualto help clients improve their physical and mental health. Healing by music.
Nature sounds to sleep to not only help you sleep, but also help you relax and meditate. Try the best sleep music app to regain control of your sleep!
A spa is a location where mineral-rich spring water (and sometimes seawater) is used to give medicinal baths. Spa towns or spa resorts (including hot springs resorts) typically offer various health treatments, which are also known as balneotherapy. The belief in the curative powers of mineral waters goes back to prehistoric times. Such practices have been popular worldwide, but are especially widespread in Europe and Japan. Day spas are also quite popular, and offer various personal care treatments.
New-age music includes both acoustic forms, featuring instruments such as flutes, piano, acoustic guitar and a wide variety of non-Western acoustic instruments, and electronic forms, frequently relying on sustained synth pads or long sequencer-based runs. Vocal arrangements were initially rare in the genre, but as it has evolved vocals have become more common, especially those featuring Native American-, Sanskrit-, or Tibetan-influenced chants, or lyrics based on mythology such as Celtic legends.