May the God of Hope fill you with great JOY and PEACE as you trust in Him (Romans 15:13.) Our primary passion is to see Kingdom sons and daughters experience freedom and greater joy in their personal lives. As a result, people who receive SOZO JOY ministry become more loving and life-giving members in their families and community of faith. There is healing for trauma and emotional wounding. Our desire is to connect people more deeply to the heart of God. He is for us and our help comes from Him.
* Podcast: Listen to the latest sermon or lookup a previous one in the podcast library.
* Digital Bible: Enter in the passage you want or use quick keys to go directly to the passage you desire to read.
* Free Audio Bible: Click listen and you are instantly listening to the daily devotional plan. You can also look up any passage you want, the listen tab is in the bottom right hand corner at all times.
Share content with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, or email.
* Facebook: You can share a Bible passage, journal entry or anything in the app with one click.
* Twitter: You can tweet a Bible passage, reading plan, journal entry or just a note with ease.
* Daily Bible Reading Plan: The Pursue Bible reading plan takes you through the Old Testament once a year and through the New Testament twice a year. Average reading or listening time is 15 minutes a day.
* Free Customizable Journal: The Pursue Journal is designed to give you the freedom to journal whenever and however you desire. Entries are fully secure for your privacy, yet at any time you can share them via Facebook, twitter or email.
For more information about Sozo Joy, please visit:
The Sozo Joy app was created by Custom Church Apps TM
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.