A highly accessible, easy to use app version of the Constitution of South Africa the supreme law of the Republic of South Africa. This app of the Constitution includes all amendments, up to and including the 17th Amendment to the Constitution.
The Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996, is the current constitution that forms the basis for the law and government of the nation of South Africa. It enumerates a bill of rights for the people of South Africa.
...a must have for every South African, Parent and Child, Teacher and Student, and South Africa geek.
- Fast Search
- Search by All Chapter or by Select Chapter
- Automatically Counts Number of Search Word(s) in Chapter(s) of the Constitution
- Browse and Navigate South African Constitution in Easy, Natural real time and Advanced ways
- Add Bookmark
- Continue Reading Where you Left off
- Make Notes
- Backup settings
- Favorite Options
- Copy Options
- Add Reminder
- Night Reading Mode Options
- Font Size Options
- Swipe Left or Right
- And lots more...