Learn about the various instrument sounds included with your Kawai digital piano, listen to inspirational song demos, select Dual and Split playing modes, and store favourite sounds - all from a beautiful touch interface.
Sound Museum is musical instrument learning app developed especially for Kawai digital pianos, providing an opportunity for players of all levels to explore the various instrument voices available in their piano. Using the attractive touch interface, players can easily select sounds, read about each instrument's tonal characteristics and suitable musical genre, and listen to professionally recorded demonstration pieces.
It's also possible to use Sound Museum to select sound combinations for Dual and Split playing modes, adjusting the volume balance and split point as desired. Popular sounds or sound combinations can even be stored to one of eight Favourite memories for convenient recall at a later date.
Sound Museum is compatible with a broad range of Kawai digital pianos, and fully supports the Quicco Sound mi.1 Bluetooth MIDI interface for cable-free wireless connectivity.
- Learn about the musical instrument sounds available in Kawai digital pianos.
- Listen to built-in demonstration songs and new musical performances.
- Select Dual and Split playing modes and adjust relevant settings.
- Store popular sounds to Favourite memories for convenient recall.
- Connect wirelessly using the Quicco Sound mi.1 Bluetooth MIDI interface.
Kawai CN39/CN29/CN37/CN27/CN17/CN35/CN25/CN14/KDP110/KDP90, CS11/CS8, ES8/ES100/ES110, CA58/CA48/CA28/CA97/CA67/CA17
* The 'Lightning to USB Camera Adapter', 'Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter', or 'Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit' accessory is required in order to connect an iOS device to the Kawai digital piano using a USB cable. It is also possible to connect the iOS device wirelessly using the Quicco Sound 'mi.1' Bluetooth MIDI interface.
* When connecting via Bluetooth MIDI using an iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus, the CN37, CN27, ES110, and QuiccoSound mi.1 may need to be updated to the latest BLE MIDI firmware in order to function correctly.