Get connected to the ultimate personal safety and wellbeing service: Sonder, a nationwide network of professionals able to provide expert advice and assistance to help with any problem, day or night.
The following features are available:
* 24/7 help: obtain immediate assistance for both critical and non-critical incidents.
* Track My Journey: our experienced Support Centre will monitor your safety while you walk, cycle or drive, and if needed can send someone to help you in person.
* Check On Me: set an agreed time for our support team to verify your safety; great for when you're meeting someone for the first time.
*Safety notices: if we detect you're in the vicinity of a public incident that may affect your safety, we'll send you an alert to check you're okay.
* Live chat: instantly connect to our trusted network of support staff. From the smallest worries to serious situations, we're here for you.
Examples of how we help:
- If you are injured or seriously ill, we can support you with medical triage, find you the nearest medical centre, and assist with hospital admissions.
- If you are involved in an accident (vehicle, bicycle, sport, etc) we can be by your side, and work with emergency services as needed.
- If you are a victim of a crime, we can find the appropriate support services, assist you with police reports etc.
- If you have contact with the emergency services (police, ambulance, fire) we can provide back-up assistance.
- If you have a problem in your workplace or experiencing harassment or discrimination we can provide advice and connect you to the appropriate support service.
... and much more
If you are entitled to access Sonder thanks to your employer, health cover provider or education institution, please log in to the app using your email address. Alternatively, purchase a direct subscription at sondersafe.com.
This application may use your location even when it is not open, which can decrease device battery life.