Play this game 10 minutes per day and you will still need 2+ years to complete all levels. Compete with people around the world and be the first to complete all 2500 levels. You start with levels in which you draw 1 card. But as you progress the levels will become more challenging and you will get more and more levels in which you draw 3 cards. Ready for this epic challenge? Start playing now!
** FEATURES **
- 2500 winnable games;
- Hundreds of hours of relaxing fun, easy to play and more challenging as you advance through the levels!
- Draw 1 card and Draw 3 cards games;
- Advanced Hint option and Unlimited Undo to help you along;
- Personalize how the cards look (back and front) or pick a different background for the game;
- Tap to move cards for a swift gameplay. You can also drag & drop to move cards;
- Natural animations, relaxing graphics and a very intuitive interface;
** HOW TO PLAY **
- In this game you have to build up 4 stacks of cards of the same suit in each of the 4 foundation piles from the top of the screen. Each of the foundation piles must start with an ace and end with a king.
- The cards from the 7 columns can be placed in descending order by alternating between red (hearts and diamonds) and black (spades and clubs). For example, you can place a 5 of hearts on a 6 of spades.
- You are allowed to move runs of cards between columns. A run is a set of cards with numbers in a descending order and alternating colors.
- If you ever get empty columns you can place a king or any run starting with a king.
- When you run out of useful moves you can continue by tapping on the deck at the top left of the screen. You will draw 1 card or 3 cards depending on the type of the level. If there are no more cards in the deck tap on its outline to draw more cards from the beginning.
- You should try to expose more and more cards as quickly as possible. Important cards might be buried under other cards.
** Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems, please email us directly at email@example.com. Please, dont leave support problems in our comments we dont check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you for your understanding!
Already a fan of Solitaire Epic? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news: