Welcome to Solitaire world "Solitaire Game - Play 4 Fun", the solitaire cards with alot of rules of solitaire kinds will come soon as Spider solitaire, Klondike Solitaire, Pyramid Solitaire, Canfield Solitaire, Golf Solitaire, Yukon Solitaire, Poker Solitaire, Freecell Solitaire, Tripeaks Solitaire...
QUESTION & ANSWERS:
- "Is Solitaire easy?" - Yes of course, solitaire is a one-player game that can be played on a computer or with a deck of standard playing cards. Solitaire can seem confusing at first, but it's easy and fast-paced once you get the hang of it.
- "How can I play solitaire for free?" - solitaire is so very popular, so you can play free classic solitaire PC version, Google solitaire version (solitaire online), or alot of websites has solitaire card games free and also have famous and free freecell online version. Play solitaire free!
- "Can I play solitaire on my phone?" - haha if you see this answers, just one more step, click on button above for download solitaire for free.
- "What is the goal of solitaire?" - The goal of Solitaire is to move all of the 52 cards up to the four foundation piles, thereby clearing the starting lay-up as quickly as possible.
- "When was solitaire invented?" - Solitaire makes it earliest appearance in writing in about 1783 where it is described in a German book of games, so now we had alot of free online solitaire, offline solitaire can play every where!
- "Is playing solitaire good for the brain?" - Solitaire is a logic-based game, which means it gets the juices flowing in your head.
- "What is the best free solitaire app?" - the best one must be Microsoft Solitaire Collection (include Freecell game, Forty thieves,...)! Solitaire by No Game right now is'n the best free Solitaire app, but wait for next update.
HOW DO YOU PLAY SOLITAIRE?
- The Tableau: Seven piles that make up the main table.
- The Foundations: Four piles on which a whole suit or sequence must be built up.
- The Stock (or Hand) Pile: If the entire pack is not laid out in a tableau at the beginning of a game, the remaining cards form the stock pile from which additional cards are brought into play according to the rules.
- The Talon (or Waste) Pile: Cards from the stock pile that have no place in the tableau or on foundations are laid face up in the waste pile.
THE PLAY OF FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES
- Within the Tableau, faced up cards are transferred in descending order (King to Ace) and in alternating color. The player may transfer the top card or stack of faced up cards to any of the piles in an attempt to create the sequence of descending value and alternating color. An empty spot in the Tableau may be filled with a king. If the player cannot move any cards within the Tableau, 3 cards are selected from the top of the Stock pile to form the Talon. If the first card in the Talon cannot be played, 3 more cards are selected from the Stock. When and if the Stock runs out, the Talon is reshuffled to form a new Stock and the process continues
- While the player is sequencing the Tableau, the player is also trying to build up the Foundations stacks. The top card from the Talon or the Tableau stacks may be transferred to the Foundations. When all cards have been transferred in ascending order (Ace to King) to the Foundations, the game is won. If no more moves can be made and the Foundations is incomplete, the game is lost.
HOW DO YOU WIN SOLITAIRE FAST?
- Turn up the first card off the deck before making any other moves.
- Always move an Ace or Deuce to the foundation whenever it is possible.
- Expose hidden cards.
- Hold off the moves that are not important.
- Do not empty a tableau pile if you do not have a King to put it in.
- If you have a choice between a black King and a red King to fill a space with, be cautious in your decision.
ARE ALL GAMES OF SOLITAIRE WINNABLE?
- Solitaire card games contain only 32,000 different hands can winnable.
Thank for reading, DOWNLOAD SOLITAIRE GAME right now!