The app is a complete free handbook of Solid state electronics which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Material science, Chemistry, computer science & electrical engineering & electronic engineering programs & degree courses.
Solid state electronics useful App lists 75 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 7 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
Solid state electronics app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Feedback topology
2. Properties of negative feedback
3. Introduction: Special Diodes
4. Introduction: Special Diodes
5. Varactor Diodes
6. Schottky Diode
9. Tunnel Diodes
10. Construction of tunnel diodes
11. Characteristics of tunnel diodes
12. Zener Diodes
13. Zener Breakdown
14. Avalanche breakdown
15. RC low pass circuit
16. RC high pass circuit
17. Response to sine wave inputs
18. Response to square wave inputs
19. RC circuit as differentiator
20. RC circuit as integrator
21. Compensated attenuator
22. Low frequency response of common emitter amplifier
23. High frequency response of common emitter amplifier
24. Miller's Theorem
25. Low frequency response of common source amplifier
26. High frequency response of common source amplifier
27. Multistage amplifiers
28. Cascade amplifiers
29. Cascade and Darlington pair
30. Cascade connection: Transmission Parameters
31. Types of Coupling
32. Thermal stability
33. Current mirrors
34. Linear Operations
35. General feedback structure
36. Series shunt feedback amplifier
37. Shunt series feedback amplifier
38. Series-series feedback amplifier
39. Shunt-shunt feedback amplifier
40. Determination of loop gain
41. Stability problem
42. Nyquist plot
43. Basic principle of sinusoidal oscillator
44. A simple two-stage oscillator with RLC in series feedback
45. An RLC in series oscillator based upon an operational amplifier
46. RC Oscillators
47. Wein bridge oscillator
48. Operation & working of Wien Bridge Oscillator
49. Phase shift oscillator
50. Collpit oscillator
51. Hartley oscillator
52. Clap oscillator
53. Crystal oscillator
54. 1C 555 Timers
55. 1C 555 timer applications
56. Voltage Regulators
57. Types of Voltage regulators
58. Concept of series regulators
59. Series pass regulator with feedback
60. Concept of shunt regulators
61. Concept of switching regulators
62. Sample circuit
63. Series Circuit
64. Hold circuit
65. A/D converters
66. D/A converters
67. Astable multivibrators
68. Monostable multivibrators
69. TTL/CMOS Monostable Multivibrators
70. Schmitt trigger
72. PLL(phase locked loop)
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Solid state electronics & devices course is part of Material science, Chemistry, computer science & electrical engineering & electronics engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.