SolarPV enables you to estimate energy production and savings from a hypothetical solar photovoltaic system anywhere in the United States with just a few taps!
FREE Download: Currently available for locations in the United States. Coming soon for locations in India and Europe.
- The savings are estimated using utility pricing of electricity for your location.
- Advanced settings like tilt angle of the roof/mount, the direction of facing solar panels and type of panels allows you to get accurate estimates.
- Allows you to determine the distance between your current location and the weather station where the data are obtained.
- Projects monthly and annual energy production and savings, and determining the potential for solar energy for your area.
- Perfect for Sale Consultants in solar companies to show estimations to their clients, solar contractors to size their photovoltaic systems, and for anyone interested in learning more about this technology.
- I would like to thank these people for using their awesome icons from the Noun Project:
Ron Scott: https://thenounproject.com/ronnscott/
Nikita Kozin: https://thenounproject.com/kozinn/