* Presents estimates of Social Security MBA (Monthly Benefit Amount).
Estimates are intended for reference only.
* Graphically displays MBA profiles as a function of Social Security filing age.
* Displays MBA profiles for single individuals or couples.
* Summarizes estimated MBA changes in an easy to understand table.
* Estimates an equivalent annual gross taxable income amount for standard of
living comparison to the non-retired working population. Estimation is based
on prior year's Standard Deductions and Exemptions and default (changeable)
state income tax of 6%. Does not consider non-Social Security income.
* Graphs total accumulated income from Social Security as Total Amount Received vs Longevity (Primary's Age). This demonstrates the advantage of delaying filing for benefits until closer to age 70.
* Actual MBA will be calculated by the Social Security Administration at the time of
filing for benefits.
* This app is a private endeavor and as such is not endorsed, sponsored or in any
way recommended by the Social Security Administration or any other agency,
public or private.
* Comments and Suggestions are welcome at CheckPointApps@gmail.com.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.