All your camera files, imported and organized. Automatically.
There are only two steps between you and organization:
1) Plug your camera, smartphone or SD Card into your Mac
2) Watch as your photos and videos are automatically transferred to your Mac, and organized into folders by year and month.
- Instant import of your camera files to your Mac Pictures folder
- Automatically organized into folders by year/month
- Organizes by SnapSifter iOS app albums when available
- Duplicate Prevention (MD5)
- Delete files off camera after they are copied
- Works in the background
- Manually re-organize subfolders without files being re-copied to the folder structure
- Support for RAW files
What's new in version 1.1
ReleaseJanuary 25, 2015
Date AddedJanuary 25, 2015
Operating SystemsMacintosh, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7