is a plug-in tool for Adobe Illustrator which addresses several weaknesses of the built-in measuring tool and will tremendously improve your productivity:
- It clearly snaps with visual feedback to elements on the page (no more measuring three and four times to be sure you are getting the right value!)
- It can put the measurement values right where your eyes are -- next to the cursor. No more having to look up at the Info palette.
- It lets you scroll or zoom during a measure (no need to make sure the start and end points are both on the screen before you start measuring).
- It lets you change the color of the measure line, for better visibility on certain backgrounds.
- It can optionally set and reset the constrain angle and cursor key distance without having to open the preferences window.
- It can measure the radii of curvature and tangent angles of Bezier curves
- It can measure distance along the path
- It can measure at a user-defined scale, from 1:1,000,000 to 1,000,000:1, with selectable units
- It can convert measures to Illustrator art, for permanent reference