Snakes and ladders is a simple board game with classic dice game rules. Snakes and Ladders is also called Chutes and ladders.
Snakes and Ladders is an ancient Indian board game regarded today as a worldwide classic board puzzle game. It is played between two or more players on a gameboard having numbered, gridded squares. A number of "ladders" and "snakes" are pictured on the board, each connecting two specific board squares. The object of the game is to navigate one's game piece, according to die rolls, from the start (bottom square) to the finish (top square), helped or hindered by ladders and snakes respectively.
This game consists of two game play modes - Single player mode and multiplayer mode.
- Get moving, by rolling the dice, by clicking it.
- Repeatedly roll the dice till you reach number 100 on the board.
- The dice has values from 1 to 6. Upon rolling the dice, if the value is 1, then the player moves one position forward. If the value is 2, then he moves 2 positions forward and so on.
-. On reaching number 100 on the board, you win.
1. Amazing graphics and engaging gameplay.
2. Two modes - Single player and offline multiplayer.
3. Snake and ladder best game.
4. Board game free and dice board game.
5. Classic snake and ladder game.
6. One of the best dice games and board games offline.