Greetings, Album fans!
Smart Shuffle 3.1 has a few new features and quite a few changes "under the hood".
- Sleep mode now works in the background
- Smart Shuffle keeps better track of songs played while the app is in the background
- Startup should be a bit quicker (after the first run) on slower devices
- Start Album: When selecting albums to shuffle, tap and hold on an album selection. A "pin" will appear. When you shuffle, this album will be played first, followed by random selections thereafter.
- Two new settings that you access from the "Settings" app:
- You can turn on the "Speak Next Album" feature. The name of the next album and the artist will be spoken before it is played.
- You can set "Silence Between Albums", adding from 0 to 30 seconds of quiet in between albums.
We're listening! Please continue to report problems and suggest features at our website.