Whether you're at a local hill or deep in the Alps, Slopes gives you the best ski tracking experience on iPhone and Apple Watch, named in Apple's "Our Favorites for Apple Watch" list and being awarded "App of the Day" two seasons in a row. Slopes is always ahead of the pack with regular updates and exciting new features. Tracking your winter adventures has never been this easy, or this much fun!
With Slopes you'll:
Automatically track every lift & run you take just by leaving your phone in your pocket.
Know your speed, vertical, distance, and more.
Have battery left at the end of the day.
Push yourself to improve by comparing vs last season's stats.
Compete against your friends with (private) seasonal leaderboards across 7 stats.
Never forget to record with helpful location-based or time-based recording reminders.
Show off your stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable share cards.
Automatically sync your activities to Strava.
Why youll love Slopes:
All the iOS/watchOS features you expect & love: Siri, HealthKit / ring credit, handoff, multi-window support on iPad, automatic photo library integration, and more.
Slopes's unique timeline view of your day merging an interactive map and detailed stats.
Replay your recordings in AR with virtual 3D mountains.
Privacy-focused: accounts are optional, Sign in with Apple is supported if/when you create one.
Built & designed by a snowboarder that's sweating the details to make the perfect ski app.
Questions? Feedback? Use the "Help & Support" section in-app or visit help.getslopes.com.
If you purchase an Annual Pass or a Household Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will automatically be charged for renewal within a 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless you disable auto-renew. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so Slopes will not work indoors, and iPads and iPods will not be able to record with Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 8.
- You can now disable the "jump to the next run" behavior during playback on the timeline screen, under the map options (top right).
- You can now prevent your avatar + location from showing on friends' maps that you rode with. You can find this option under Account -> Manage Friends.
- You can now also remove family members as friends.
- Improved link sharing via AirDrop for friending / pass sharing / etc.
- Fixed link share issues on WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
- Fixed a case where daily comparisons for an activity might not show after initial save, requiring you to leave and come back to see them.
- Fixed a crash when trying to invite people to your family via iPad.
- Fixed a crash when trying to transfer a pass.
- Fixed a crash on the logbook screen which would happen immediately after creating a manual activity, and then on subsequent re-opens of Slopes.
- My Helpdesk provider fixed a bug in their SDK where you couldn't do anything to pick or escape from an image when picking Choose Image to attach a screenshot.