Turn your Windows Phone into a TV! If you own a Slingbox (or are a DISH Network subscriber), click "show details" for details about SlingPlayer app compatibility.
Enjoy your living room TV using SlingPlayer on your Windows Phone paired with a Slingbox at home. Over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection, receive high-quality live or recorded TV. The beautiful Windows Phone interface makes it easy to flip through your local TV channels and take control of your DVR. Pause, fast forward, rewind and even schedule DVR recordings. Get the programs you love to watch, easier and faster -- whether you're in the back yard, at the airport or on the other side of the world. Never miss another game or show while you're on the go!
- Windows Phone 7.5, 7.8 and 8
- SLINGBOX 500
- SLINGBOX M1
- SLINGBOX M2
- SLINGBOX 350
- SLINGBOX PRO-HD
- SLINGBOX SOLO
* Windows Phone 8 is required for Slingbox M1 compatibility. SlingPlayer for Windows Phone will not work with Slingboxes prior to SOLO and PRO-HD because they do not support the latest Microsoft technologies. If you own a prior-generation Slingbox, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visit http://www.slingbox.com/go/upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the SlingPlayer app.
- Hopper with Sling receiver
- VIP 922 receiver
- Sling Adapter
Watch and control video sources such as:
- Cable set-top box and DVR
- Satellite set-top box and DVR
- Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
- Basic cable
- Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
- Apple TV
- Home security cameras
To learn more about Slingbox, please visit http://www.slingbox.com.
Note: While the SlingPlayer app is available for download in all countries, Slingbox hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers. For more information, please refer to your locale's Slingbox Warranty.