Using Slideshow Maker with Music you can easily create amazing SLIDESHOW videos from your Photos and SHARE to everyone on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, VINE, SNAPCHAT, WHATSAPP, TELEGRAM and many other apps.
Features & Instructions
SLIDESHOW THEME: Turn your photos into amazing slideshow using amazing themes.
REORDER PHOTOS: Reorder your photos, delete or add more photos.
TRACKS: Add songs from iTunes, Genres or voice to your slideshow.
MUSIC TRACKS: Choose from Happy, Inspiring, Cinematic, Relaxing, Party, Dance etc.
VOICE OVER: Record your voice and merge them to make charismatic slideshow.
FILTERS: Choose from a large number of vibrant filters.
FRAMES: Decorate your slideshow with amazing frames for all festivals..
SHARE SLIDESHOW: Share your amazing moment on Instagram, Facebook, Vine, Twitter, Snapchat or by E-mail.
Premium Subscription Details
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS:
Subscription Length: Weekly, Monthly, One-Time Purchase
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "1 Week" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, yearly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings.
However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.