Best Slice Photo Video Editor with music helps you to create video with ease, edit video for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, Musical.ly, Tik Tok, Twitter etc.
Merge multiple video clips into one video. It is a free video maker for YouTube, Instagram, IGTV, Facebook, Messenger, Musical.ly, Tik Tok, Twitter etc. helps trim, cut, split, combine your videos without losing quality.
Add Music to the Video
- Add background music into video.
Video Speed Control
- Adjust video speed with video filters and video effects. Fast/Slow motion video maker and free video trimmer app.
- Add slow motion to your video for special moments.
Video Filters and Effects
- Add movie video filters and video effects.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation, etc.
Video Trimmer & Video Cutter
- Trim and cut the video.
- Export video in HD quality. Easy-to-use free Slice Photo Video Editor app for ios.
- Edit photo with unique photo filters, nature photo effect.
- Photo editor with multiple ratios supported.
Text & Sticker & Meme
- Add text for your videos, many fonts for the text editing.
- Add stylish animated stickers and emojis, custom memes, quote stickers etc. Materials updated weekly.
Photo to Video Slideshow Maker
- Mix multiple photos to videos, add custom images cover for video.
Easy to Save and Share
- Save Video to your phone gallery. Compress video without losing quality.
- Share to social apps YouTube, Instagram, IGTV, Facebook, Messenger, Musically, Tik Tok, Twitter etc.
- Crop video to any ratio you want.
- Zoom in/out your video.
- Crop watermark or any unwanted part of the video.
Photo Rotate & Flip
- Rotate photo to any angle, like vertically and horizontally.
- Flip Photo up to down or left to right.
- Fast and simple rotate Photo tools, easy-to-use.
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to Slice Photo Video Editor features.
- Subscriptions are billed $4.99 weekly, $9.99 monthly at the published rate.
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the published rate, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.