In the year 566 of the Continent of Basel, the Imperial Knight-Commander Rachael drove her blade into the skull of the High Dragon Kunzel. Shouts of victory resonated throughout the continent that the human have truimph. The news angered the Dragon Tribe who rose up in arms to eradicate the human race. Millions were sacrified in vain on the battlefield.
Master Breeze, the Dark Necromancer, traveled to the fallen battlefields where he revived lost heroes including Knight-Commander Rachael. Leading the vanguard, Rachael defeated many monsters but the fight drained too much of Master Breeze's power. As he slowly faded into the ether, he reached out to you and said "Do not let my efforts go to waste. Continue the fight...".
Rachael continues to follow your lead but the current forces will not be able to defeat the dragons. Gather more undead heroes such as Cleopatra, Lycan, Magan to prepare for war.
Join the battle today! Download Skull Arena: Idle Hero RPG now!
HEROIC IDLE ADVENTURE
- Summon the mightiest undead heroes
- Form a team of 6 to defeat epic bosses
- The battle continues while you are AFK
- Over 5,000+ stages to conquer
HERO POWER UPS
- Gather Magic Stones to evolve your heroes
- Enhance their skills and level with Bone Fragments
- Reinforce and Transcend weapons for more power
- Collect Artifacts for powerful buffs
- Hatch pets to support your heroes
NUMEROUS GAME MODES
- Enter the Daily Dungeon to gain various rewards
- Race to the top of the Wraith Tower
- Fierce 5 vs 5 PVP Battles
- Conquer the Dragon Raids
DARK MAGIC RESEARCH COLLECTIBLES
- Upgrade your Altar & gather Dark Stones
- Then Refine Dark Stones into Transendence Orbs
- Raid the fallen battlefields for Rare Treasure & Eggs
- Incubate & upgrade your Support Pets
IMMERSIVE GUILD SYSTEM
- Join a Guild to battle in Guild Wars
- Collect Guild Artifacts for additional buffs
- Receive daily attendance rewards and guild level benefits
- Participate in co-op Guild Raids for more rewards and guild exp
- Gain access to the Guild Armory for special weapons