From Neuronic Games:
Assemble famous masterpieces with Skrambler, a jigsaw puzzle mindware for the iPhone. Swap tile pieces to reveal the scrambled paintings of masters including Seurat, Van Eyck, Degas, Rembrandt, and da Vinci. Learn interesting facts about artists and their artwork while putting each piece in its place.
Unlike a traditional jigsaw puzzle, Skrambler is tailor-made for the iPhone. Tiles and play area are visible at all times, making it easy to visualize the entire puzzle without the need for scrolling. Various tools are also provided to help put images together. The games Imaging Scope shows a portion of the painting, while its Jolt allows difficult tiles to be pushed into their correct slots. Both tools require energy for use; energy that is gained when correct tile placements are made.
A game designed specifically for quick mobile play, its UI is streamlined with no long load screens. Progress is saved automatically when the game is quit so that play begins exactly were it was when left.
- play a jigsaw puzzle tailored for the small screen
- recreate the works of more than 20 famous artists
- learn about each painting as you de-scramble it
- manage your energy to complete the puzzles in the shortest time
- stop playing at any time and continue where you left off
- shake to scramble the images
Check out the link to the Neuronic Games web site below for more screen shots and gameplay video.