Skin type plays a crucial role in determining effective skin care habits and acne treatment. Discover your skin type and learn the best acne treatment options.
Your skin type is usually due to genetic predisposition, but there are habits that can exacerbate a skin condition. Pinpointing your skin type and understanding the ways to properly treat it can help you achieve clear, healthy-looking skin for a lifetime. Each skin type has a specific set of characteristics and symptoms, and thus requires special attention. Read on to find out about your personal skin type and determine how to best treat it.
Find extensive information on how to determine and manage your skin type.
- What is skin type?
- What Influences Skin Type?
- Will My Skin Type Change?
- Will I Ever Have Normal Skin?
- Combination Skin Is the Most Confusing Skin Type.
- Unseen Skin Types Below the Surface.
- Skin-Care Products Can Influence Skin Type and Not in a Good Way!
- Everyone Has Sensitive Skin.
- Mature Skin Folly: Skin Type Has Nothing to
Do with Your Age.
- Does Skin Color or Ethnicity Affect Skin Care?
- Determining Your Skin Type.