Educational app for children 2-7 years old with games, fairy tales and cartoons. Letters, numbers, sizes, colors, shapes! Learn to read and count! We develop emotional intelligence, logic and thinking.
- Best game for kids INDIE PRIZE, U.S., 2018
- Best sound INDIE PRIZE, London, 2018
- Best Art INDIE PRIZE, Kiev, 2018
- Best sound nomination War of Awards, April, 2019
- Favorite project of billionaire Igor Rybakov.
- Together with Education.Yandex and the Center of excellence we developed the Olympiad 2019 I love math.
- The project has passed the expert evaluation of a neuropsychologists from Chernigovskaya Department in SPBU.
- Director of Institute of age physiology professor Marjana Bezrukikh now is Scientific consultant of Skabuka.
- The game was announced by Vadim Demchog, theatre and film actor, candidate of psychological sciences.
- Music by British composer Paul Mottram. He worked on films: Rain Man, Chaplin.
- Skazbuka support: Rybakov Fund, Prytek Tech Transfer Platform.
SKAZBUKA is a personal kindergarten in your smartphone or tablet! Good assistant to a caring parent!
There are 766 levels of educational games!
There are 332 hours of training courses!
There are 228 informative cartoons!
There are 12 audio fairy tales by Leonardo Da Vinci.
New mini-game every month!
Educational mobile application to prepare the child for school.
A GAME that teaches good, turns a child to a young philosopher.
Virtual TEACHER, who picks up the educational program and timing of classes.
A BABYSITTER who looks after a child while you are busy.
SKAZBUKA joined the classes of arithmetic, reading, English language and learning cartoons into a single platform for kids from 2 to 6 years old.
Getting into the SKAZBUKA, the kid goes on a fabulous journey across the seas and oceans with Rainbow Zebra. Every day they travel from island to island and open treasure chests with tasks inside!
The author of the project a specialist in thinking Innokenty Skirnevsky.
In the menu moms and dads can see a report on the success of the baby.
Now available for our subscribers:
thematic mailing of materials from teachers, psychologists, children's doctors,
video webinars on topical issues of child education on-line consultations of the psychologists.
Privacy and access policy:
If you have any questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
And send Zebra video greetings from Your baby!
The best of them we will post on the website https://skazbuka.com/