Derived from the ring that serves as the symbol of Kapampangan language, culture, and spirit, Singsing is an interactive literacy app meant to teach those who want to learn the Kapampangan language the following:
* learn how to correctly write letters by tracing
* learn how to pronounce letters correctly
* learn Kapampangan word association
* learn the how the letters are written in Kapampangan script Kulitan
* learn how to pronounce numbers in Kapampangan correctly
* learn how to count numbers in Kapampangan
* learn the how the numbers are written in Kapampangan script Kulitan
COMING SOON: Local Kapampangan songs and stories
Nung bs kayung mabisang sumlat, mams, ampng mamlang king saltang Kapampngan!
Singsing was developed by Smart Communications, Inc. in partnership with Snpan Singsing: Center for Kapampngan Cultural Heritage, Angeles City Tourism Office, Angeles City Local Government, and City College of Angeles. Software development c/o Orangefix. It is aligned with DepEd's mother tongue-based multilingual education.