SimpleDEMViewer browses DEM (Digital Elevation Model) data as pictures. It supports gtopo30, etopo2, etopo5, globe, srtm, srtm dted, hydro1k and many bil form data. User should prepare those data separately. You can make bird-eye views, stereographs, profiles, Mercator projection maps, corn projection maps, orthographic projection maps and azimuthal equidistant projection maps. You can create memos, routes and areas on maps. You can show pictures, movies or web pages linked to any places on the earth using memo function.
What's new in version 3.9
- Supports saving working status.
- Add exit GPS information when saving pictures to jpeg or tiff files.
- Supports creating memo data by dropping any jpeg or tiff picture files with exit GPS information onto main window.
- During the user data edit dialog, you can position the map so that selected data is shown at the center of the map.
- In the user data edit dialog, automatically convert multi-line title to one-line so that full title is shown in title field.
- In the stereographic picture function, supports an option to make one pane orthography.
- Many more features.
ReleaseOctober 28, 2010
Date AddedOctober 28, 2010
Operating SystemsMac OS X 10.4 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4 Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 Intel