- This app is WIDGET. After install, you must place it on your home from the widget list.
- If the clock stops while using, try to use "Prevent forced stop" setting in preferences.
- If you want to remove the notification, use "Notification icon setting" in preferences.
<> Very simple analog clock widget, supports second hand.
It's easy-to-read on your home.
<>Though it has second hand, battery consumption is low.
The clock will be stopping while the screen is off.
<> You can change some clockface settings, so surely it will match your home screen.
<> Widget size: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3
You can also change the size freely after set to the home.
- In Android 8.0 or later, the notification icon is always displayed due to the limitation of OS specifications.
If you want to remove it, use "Notification icon setting" in preferences..
- In rare case, widgets will not be added to the list. This is a problem of Android. In this case, re-install the app or reboot the phone.
- When the Android system load is high (e.g. after lock-off, downloading, etc.) the second hand may not be able to work smoothly. Since this is not a problem of app, please wait a while until it works.
- After you choose "Open Alarm setting" or "Do nothing" on "Tap action" setting, you will not be able to open the preference of this app. When you want to change settings, place the widget on your home again. Then you can open preferences.
- There are phones that does not sleep during charging. In this case, because even during charging continues to move second hand, it might seem like this app is consuming the battery. Usually it does not consume much battery.
- Use second hand
- Color of second hand
- Show hour numbers
- Change number text size
- Show hour and minute marks
- Use clockface background
- Dark Color Theme
- Drawing quality