The ShulCloud administrator app lets synagogue staff and volunteers manage the most critical tasks for the shul directly on their smartphone. Administrators can look up member data, view account balances, process transactions, send statements, send quick emails or push notifications, look up lifecycle events, manage CRM features and much more.
On the road and need to send an email to the whole synagogue? No problem with our app. Need to take entrance fees at your event? Not an issue. You can scan credit cards or even add them manually to the app. This app is your tool belt for managing your synagogue on the go.
- Accounts: View account information, including members address, emails, phone numbers and more. Add new family records, edit their data or remove incorrect information.
- Transactions: Quickly create invoices for members. View payments and charge history. Send quick open statements. Add new payments to their accounts. Charge their credit cards on file or swipe or scan to add a new credit card to their account.
- CRM: Keep track of important member events and notes with the CRM functionality in the app. Set follow up reminders and more.
- Email & Push: Email members directly from the app, while on the go. Or send your members push notifications directly to their ShulCloud app.
- Lifecycle Events: Quickly look up members birthdays, anniversaries, yahrzeits and much more with this app.
- TV: Quickly cast your TV slideshows from ShulCloud to your shul TV.
- Release Notes: Be notified of new ShulCloud features and learn about those features in the app.
To learn more, download the app for free today and email firstname.lastname@example.org to unlock all the features in the app.