Shouter is a life-friendly, audio-focused communication platform that creates a seamless flow of conversation by playlisting and visually enhancing your voice.
Time is a valuable commodity and, in our fast-paced world, phone calls are inefficient, texting disconnects us from our surroundings, and voice notes have been without focus. With Shouter your conversations become more focused. You can have hyper-efficient conversations with friends and family without feeling confined to your phone. Listen to the shouts you are interested in, when you are interested and do all of this with a single button.
Automatically sync with existing contacts from your phone book and Facebook.
Create channels with single or multiple friends, colleagues or family.
Select your desired 'Shout Type' and post a 20 second message for anyone in the channel to listen.
Playback your channels using our timeline messaging system.
Know the context of a Shout before even listening to it!
Never has it been possible to anticipate and search your voice messages until now. With our color-coding design for different Shout Types, you can easily anticipate the content of voice messages and choose/prioritize the ones you would rather listen to first.
* Shout (Blue) - Our default shout type for when you just need to get a shout across or just say "what's up!".
* Ask (Yellow) - The question mark of voice notes. Yellow shouts can be questions about anything and concise enough for a 20 sec post!
* Rant (Red) - We've all got something to get off our chest. Whether you are confiding in a friend, angry about the last Super Bowl result, or just flat out ranting.. this is your color!
* Compose (Purple) - The color of artists and the creative. This is where you share a piece of your favorite tune, sing, beatbox, or even rap.
* Humor (Orange) - Who doesn't like a good joke or a funny remark. Now you can spot them out on your timeline and color your own shouts orange for your friends to enjoy!
We hope you enjoy Shouter and help us make it better by sharing with us your feedback, improvements, and ideas! Happy shouting!