Shots 2007 is a quick reference guide to the 2007 Childhood Immunization Schedule, a collaboration of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), and the 2006-2007 Adult Immunization Schedule, recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
- Contain key information of Immunization schedules
- Includes information on High Risk Indications, Adverse Reactions, Contraindications, Administration and Risk Communication
- Images with Skyscape's Hotspot feature tapping on which you get relevant information
- Covers childhood schedule, adolescent schedule, adult schedule and catch-up schedule too!
- Full Images: Images that bring the content to life.