$hopKeep tracks and reports on customers, inventory, and transactions (sales and purchase orders, and point-of-sale) generated by your store's daily activities.
- Making it possible for you to specify multiple products for a supplier/multiple suppliers for a product.
- Receiving partial shipments on purchase orders and creating back-order line items (if you choose to do so).
- Making partial shipments on sales orders and generating back-order line items (if you choose to do so).
- Partial invoicing for sales orders.
- Calculations of commissions for employees, based on sub-totals, or totals, or the extended price of each line item.
- The ability to designate products as "goods" or "service", and to specify the tax percentage that will be used for line item calculations for goods or services.
- A menu manager that allows an Admin user to specify which menus other users are permitted/restricted to see.
- A Ca$h Regi$ter form that allows for the scanning of bar codes (UPC -Universal Product Code), which allows for fast checkouts, and for printing receipts on a receipt printer.
- Coordinated integration between Ca$h Regi$ter, Order Taking, Customers, Employees, Products, Components, Categories, and Suppliers forms.
- Integration between forms and corresponding database table views.
- The ability to specify components of a product, and the quantity of each component that will be deducted from stock each time a product is removed from stock (when recording a customer's order). As the quantity of a product in a line item is increased or decreased, the corresponding component quantities are deducted from, or re-added to stock.
- Networkability: multiple users can access, update, and retrieve information from one database.
- Internationalization: $hopKeep will use your Control Panel's Regional Settings to display your locality's currency symbol and date format.