Shell is a powerful free and portable utility which allows you to customize the context menu (right-click menu) of Windows Explorer quickly and easily, and enabling you to perform a number of common tasks with just a couple of mouse clicks.
It provides you with the following options:
- Add a custom menu item to the context menu of any file, folder, desktop or/and specific file type.
- You can specify the title and image for the context menu item and add command line arguments for the application you use.
- Add new menu item, sub menu item (cascaded menus) or separator.
- Customize context menu items added by other programs, by the following options (remove, title, image or extend).
- Quickly and easily configure file in plain text.
- Many very useful additional built-in functions, variables and predefined variables that perform operations with menu items.