SHAZAM BOLT$ helps protect your debit card by sending you alerts when your card is used so you can quickly detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity on your account. Users have the option to receive alerts via text or email. You can also check your account balance anytime, turn your card off and on, send money to other SHAZAM BOLT$ users and find nearby ATMs.
Alerts are provided for:
- Purchases exceeding thresholds as defined by you
- Card-not-present purchases
- Suspicious or high-risk transactions
With this app, you have the ability to define when, where and how your debit card can be used. Users can set blocks for:
- Transactions exceeding a specific dollar amount
- Internet and phone transactions
- Transactions conducted outside of the U.S.
Turn your debit card off / on
This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card, prevent fraudulent activity and control spending.
More great features
- Users can check their balance without logging into the app with the Quick Balance feature
- Users can choose to enable fingerprint access, a secure and quick way to sign on with your fingerprint so you don't have to type in a password
NOTE: This application is powered by SHAZAM and is activated through specific financial institutions. Check with your financial institution to ensure they participate in SHAZAM BOLT$ prior to downloading and if they participate in optional features.