Together we can end hunger. ShareTheMeal is the charity app by the World Food Programme that allows you to feed a child in need with one tap on your phone. Every year, hunger kills more people than malaria, HIV and tuberculosis combined. But it costs only $0.50 to feed a child for one day. There are 20 times as many smartphone users as hungry children. If every one of us gives just a little, we can make this world a better place!
Use ShareTheMeal to:
- Share your meal with hungry children: wherever you are, whenever you want
- See exactly where your donation goes and who you are helping
- Create a team and fight hunger together with your friends
- Learn more about how we can build a world without hunger
You should fight hunger with ShareTheMeal because:
- Hunger is the worldâ??s greatest solvable problem
- The World Food Programme provides the food and monitors the impact
- Itâ??s proven that helping others makes you a happier person too
- Recommended by The New York Times, CNN, Wired, Buzzfeed, and many more.