SharePoint's NEW Mobile Banking easily connects CU members with their finances; anytime, anywhere. Transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, send cash, apply for a loan, open an account and more!
- Touch login ID
- New financial tracking and management tools
- View account balances and transactions
- Apply for a loan
- Open additional accounts
- Set account alerts to control and monitor activity
- Deposit checks electronically
- Pay bills, including SharePoint Visa online
- New friends & family feature to give sub-user access and controls
- Locate ATMs and branches
- Quick Balance
- Transaction history search
- Share a check
SharePoints Mobile Banking is available for SharePoint members enrolled in Internet Banking. You can get started by launching this app. First time users will need to create a User ID and Password. Visit www.sharepointcu.com for details.
Deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Association (NCUA). SharePoint is an equal housing lender. NMLS #527701.