Discover the intriguing universe of 3D solids and solve even the most complicated math problems.
Thanks to Shapes 3D - Geometry Drawing, teachers and parents can bring the learning experience to a new level and make kids go beyond simple physical tools. With the help of this app, you can keep students interested and engaged in geometry learning. Things like three-dimensional figures, perpendicular and parallel lines, relationships in geometric figures and even Pythagorean Theorem have never been easier to understand!
What can you do in the app?
* Explore 27 shapes: prisms, pyramids and platonic solids
* Easily rotate solids and check their properties
* Draw line segments between 2 points: diagonals, bisectors, heights and many more
* Create and label points
* Construct cross-sections and 2D shapes inside the solids
* Discover vertices, edges and faces
* Learn the difference between perspective and isometric view
* Experience 3D Geometry in Augmented Reality