Easy to use Nagios status monitoring app.
- Dashboard has count of Host Up, Down, Service Ok, Warning, Critical, Pending and Unknown.
- Enable/Disable Host Notification from this app
- Enable/Disable Service Notification from this app
- Filter all Hosts by Status (Up and Down).
- Easy to get service's config details with plugin's output.
- Minimum configuration requires to enable Push Notification.
- No 3rd party integration or signup for Push Notification.
- Realtime Push Notification.
- Simultaneously send Notifications to all devices using same Nagios URL.
- Every IOS user has an option to Turn off Notification for his/her device only.
Nagios Client uses PHP script that parses the Nagios status.dat file into JSON.
Just upload nath_status.php API file to your Nagios server's Nagios web folder.
Download PHP API file from https://github.com/asuknath/Nagios-Status-JSON
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.