Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. ... There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.
Rachel Carson, Silent Spring
Serenes is an app designed to bring a bit of the beauty of the natural world into your daily life. Its a combination of tranquil moving picture scenes, along with the ambient nature sounds that go along with them. The pictures allow you a window into nature thats not overly distracting to your day, while the sounds fill your spaces with waterfalls, oceans and thunderstorms.
- 38 different sound sets including Yosemite, Cannon Beach, and Sedona
- Sets include rivers, streams, waterfalls, seascapes, thunderstorms, forests, night scenes, a crackling fire, birdsongs, and more
- Beautiful moving picture scenes for each set, with unique portrait and landscape versions
- Ambient stereo sounds recorded at the sites
- A sleep timer that lets you fall asleep to the set of your choice
- Alarm feature lets you wake up to your choice of nature sounds
- An option to display a clock in the corners of the screens
- Editor allows you to adjust the sounds in individual sets
Use it to improve your quality of sleep, create a peaceful work environment, support your meditations, increase your concentration, or simply bring nature into any of your lifes places.