What's new in Sensi 2.2.9:
- Fixed multiple bugs that were causing app crashes
- Fixed several usability and design issues
We're committed to our users and are monitoring your feedback for ways to improve the Sensi app experience. We have several bug fixes and enhancements on the way but would love to hear your thoughts - send feature requests, feedback, and suggestions to email@example.com.
- Support for the new Sensi Touch Wi-Fi Thermostat and Sensi Wi-Fi Thermostat.
- Dashboard view: Quickly view and adjust the temperature from your thermostat dashboard.
- Geofencing: You can pick between running a programmed schedule or using location-based geofencing to help save energy. Geofencing is a new feature, and we welcome your feedback (firstname.lastname@example.org). Geofencing is not on by default - it can be found on the thermostat scheduling tab.
- Streamlined installation: We've observed how users install Sensi thermostat and have modified the install path for ease of use.
- We've made several usability and design enhancements. New typeface, new colors and new interactions with the same great thermostat control.
- We've created a smooth experience by removing any prior issues or bugs.
- Overall stability enhancements.