Transferring files is incredibly easy with Send Anywhere's free Android app. No need to log in or sign up for an account: All you have to do is share a six-digit security key with a recipient who also has Send Anywhere to transfer unlimited photos, music, movies, and other files between devices.
Fast and unlimited: Send Anywhere is fast and has no data limit beyond practical considerations such as bandwidth and traffic. Megabyte snapshots took mere seconds to transfer.
Secure: Six-digit keys are good for one use, so intercepting a used key does data snoops no good. We also could enable enhanced security keys in Send Anywhere's Settings.
Web and server: We could send files to our PC by entering our six-digit key in Send Anywhere's Web site, or upload files to the server. Uploading files means you don't have to wait for the receiver to enter the key and allows multiple users to download the same item.
Extras for ease of use: Send Anywhere can automatically rename duplicate files, preserve timestamps, and make our device discoverable to nearby devices.
Bug fixes: We experienced no trouble using Send Anywhere with our Android 4.3 phone, but the developer has issued bug fixes, so we can't vouch for everyone's device.
Send Anywhere may be the easiest way to transfer files from your Android phone or tablet to other devices, including your PC. If you've been disappointed by your phone's tethering software, Send Anywhere offers a real alternative.
Fixed invisible bugs and improved UI / performance.
= Performance improvement=
- Improved UI
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you have any questions please go to More Menu > Send Feedback to contact us. Thanks!
Send Anywhere: Easy, quick, and unlimited file sharing
- Transfer any file type without altering the original
- All you need is a one-time 6-digit key for an easy file transfer
- Wi-Fi Direct: transfer without using data or the Internet
- Share files to multi-people at once via a link
- Transfer files to a specific device
- Reinforced file encryption (256-bit)
Send Anywhere PLUS
- Upload maximum 50GB files at once
- Create 1TB My link
- Set expiration date as you want
- Limit download count and more..
When to use Send Anywhere!
- When moving photos, videos, and music to your PC!
- When you need to send large files but you do not have mobile data or you have difficulty connecting to the internet
- Anytime you want to send files in an instant!
* While using the application if an issue or error arises, please let us know by clicking "Send Feedback" under More menu
- The copyright of applications sent through Send Anywhere belong to the application's developer. If sharing an APK file conflicts with current copyright laws then all responsibility falls upon the user.
- Typically, you will not be able to share APK files between OS and Android. First check with application's developer before cross-platform transfers.
- Depending on the video type received, the video may not be pushed into the phone's gallery. In this case, using a file management application will play the video.
- If you can't play the videos received, download a different video player that is compatible with the video format.
To best use Send Anywhere's convenient file sharing service, we ask user's permissions listed below
- Write Internal Storage(Required) : To store files that are in internal storage through 'Send Anywhere'
- Read Internal Storage(Required) : To send files stored in internal storage through Send Anywhere.
- Access to location: To share files by using Wi-Fi Direct that through Google Nearby API.( Bluetooth may be turned on to find and identify near devices, so it may request Bluetooth permissions.)
- Write External Storage : To store files that are received through Send Anywhere in external storage (SD Card).
- Read External Storage : To send files stored in external storage through Send Anywhere.
- Record Audio : To recognize a sound wave and receive files.
- Read Contacts : To send contacts stored in your phone.
- Camera : For being able to receive files via a QR Code.