This app provides access to self-study courses on international trade law and other trade-related matters offered in the WTO E-Learning hub (ecampus.wto.org), as part of the WTO technical assistance and outreach programme.
The catalogue includes the following self-training courses:
- Introduction to the WTO
- A short trip through TRIPS
- Accession to the WTO
- Agriculture in the WTO
- Copyright in the WTO
- Legal Underpinnings of the Multilateral Trade System
- Made in.. Understanding Rules of Origin
- Market Access for goods and Non-Agricultural
- Patents in the WTO
- Regional Trade Agreements and the WTO
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures
- Technical Barriers to Trade
- The Multilateral Trade Agreements
- The WTO and Trade Economics Theory and Policy
- The WTO Dispute Settlement
- Trade and Development
- Trade and Environment
- Trade Finance and the WTO
- Trade in Services in the WTO
- Trade Remedies and the WTO
- Trade-related aspects of Intellectual Property Rights
- Transparency and the WTO Notification Obligation
- WTO in 10'
- WTO Market Access Intelligence Online
HOW TO APPLY:
- Fill in the online request to receive the training material.
- Browse Course Catalogue and select a course.
- Submit the request.